kettlebell training tips
Here are a few tips to remember when embarking on your first kettlebell workout;
- choose a weight that you are comfortable with, that means being able to do the exercise 10 times using correct form.
- Always warm up before kettlebell training. Ensure your joints are ready and flexible.
- Correct form is very important with kettlebell training. Ensure your using proper technique as this will help avoid injury.
- Ensure you have sufficient space when working out as kettlebell exercises are functional and dynamic and require the user to move about freely.
- Gradually increase the weight of the kettlebell as your ability improves.
- Like warming up, cooling down is essential so always stretch after your workout.
Best of Luck!