Body Bike Classic – The Original Body Bike
Body Bike Classic
The Body Bike Classic is the original designed and manufactured for the demands of the group fitness centre that want a low Maintenance, long lasting indoor cycle that gives members and participants excellent adjustability and a realistic experience.
- FRAME:Robot welded frame, fully galvanized, powder coated and hardened. Stainless Steel base feet and hardware
- CRANK SYSTEM: Completely maintenance free. A large 20kg/44lbs flywheel makes the cycle run smoothly and quietly. The drive from the crank to the flywheel is by a wide Poly V belt.
- SIDE and TOP COVERS: Made form ABS plastic. They offer excellent protection against dust, perspiration and ensure nothing gets caught inside the cycle.
- SEAT and HANDLEBARS: Offer multiple positions. The adjustment handles are large for easy use and the bars are rubber coated.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Mounted on heavy duty bearings making them easy to move.
- BOTTLE HOLDER: The Classic comes with two (2) bottle holders standard.
- Cast iron, Stainless Steel, Plastic (ABS) covers
- High quality bearings
- Kevlar friction pad
- Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Green, Grey
- Length: 105cm / 41inches
- Width: 60cm / 23.5inches
- Height: 100cm / 39inches
- Weight: 65kg / 143lbs