Body Image Elite Sissy Squat Bench
Body Image Elite Sissy Squat Bench, similar to the hack squat, the sissy squat really does a good job isolating your quads. It can also make you very strong, very fast. To do a sissy squat, keep your hips and waist straight, then bend your knees to allow your body to fall backwards as your knees come forward. Lower your body until your knees are almost fully flexed or near the floor, then stand back up to your starting position. You may want to watch the video before trying this one!
Body Image Elite™ balances the athlete’s need to build power, speed, and agility while protecting underlying fitness levels. Fitness maintenance is an important consideration and pre-habilitation is now a necessary part of every athletes’ goal of remaining injury-free both on- and off- season.
- increase power and functional ability in the athlete;
- provide a more athletic mode of training – keep skills while devoting attention to postural alignment, precision of movement and kinetic linking;
- activate the weaker muscles;
- address non contact injury through poor training practice or biomechanical imbalance.
For the Player
- achieve correct muscle balance among antagonistic muscle groups;
- use muscle groups in a sports-specific sequence;
- boost the efficiency of sport specific movement patterns;
- enhance joint mobility;
- improve flexibility;
- enhance proprioception.