Body Image Elite™ balances the athlete’s need to build power, speed, and agility while protecting underlying fitness levels. Fitness maintenance is an important consideration and pre¬habilitation is now a necessary part of every athletes’ goal of remaining injury free both on and off season.
- Increase power and functional ability in the athlete.
- Provide a more athletic mode of training – keep skills while devoting attention to postural alignment, precision of movement and kinetic linking.
- Activate the weaker muscles.
- Address non contact injury through poor training practice or biomechanical imbalance.
For the Player
- Achieve correct muscle balance among antagonistic muscle groups.
- Use muscle groups in a sports-specific sequence.
- Boost the efficiency of sport specific movement patterns.
- Enhance joint mobility.
- Improve flexibility.
- Enhance proprioception.
For the Coach
Increased player availability and performance, reduced injury time and costs associated with injury.
Call or Email for further info
email@example.com or 042 9667666